zaterdag 3 september 2011

16 & Pregnant?!

It's Saturday afternoon, and what to do? Well, I usually watch TV around this time haha. I usually just zap around, looking for something nice to watch. Today I stopped at MTV; 16 & pregnant marathon:)

I love reality soaps. For some reason, I get better from watching other people drama's haha.
           
I think we all know what 16 & pregnant is about: Teenage girls who get pregnant, and decide to keep the baby. They think the father of their child is the love of their life, and that he will take care of her and the baby, but the father turns mostly out to be an asshole who let's the girl fix everything.
         
It's kinda sad to see these young girl lose their childhood and future. I mean, yeah, they still have full life to live, but it will be hard to go to college and do what normal teenage girls do.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten