vrijdag 2 september 2011

Cycling

"Life's good" is something we get to hear a lot, in songs, in movies, in magazines and everywhere else.  Today when I was cycling home, I thought: LIFE'S GOOD! The sun was shining, I had a really nice catchy song in my head and the wind was blowing in the right direction haha. 


I like cycling. It gives me a feeling of freedom. I can cycle wherever I want, whenever I want. It gives responsibility. I can cycle at my own speed. Cycling is one of the only things in life you can do in your own speed. There's always a death line.

I have to cycle to school, 10 minutes everyday. I usually cycle alone. Not because I have no friends, but because I enjoy it. I enjoy the fresh air in the morning, the rest, the sound of birds and the dew on the trees. I just need those 10 minutes of loneliness on my bike to wake up and get relaxed after hurrying in the morning haha. A lot of people don't understand it. Everyone has their own waking up ritual, mine is cycling alone.



What's you wake up ritual? 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten